Anime Houston is proud to present our brand new VIP Program. Your VIP Badge is a 3-day pass to our magical convention, with a host of extra benefits. Read on below for details.
What does my VIP Badge include?
- The badge itself! Your oversized VIP Badge featuring exclusive artwork, plus an exclusive Anime Houston VIP lanyard.
- VIP Check-In. A line exclusively for VIPs to check in to Anime Houston. A maximum of 250 VIP Badges are offered, to ensure rapid check-in and prevent overcrowding of the VIP Lounge.
- Access to the exclusive VIP Lounge, featuring complimentary pre-packaged snacks, a cash bar Friday and Saturday evening from 7PM-midnight, and scheduled meet and greets with some of our special guests.
- Complimentary locker storage. Lockers are provided by Pop Up Lockers. 50 lockers are reserved for Anime Houston VIP Badge holders on a first-come first-served basis.
- Enjoy early access to the Exhibit Hall. VIP Badge holders may enter 30 minutes before the Hall officially opens.
- A loot bag! A drawstring bag filled with various loot; expect a mix of official Anime Houston merch and items provided by vendors and industry partners.
- An Anime Houston T-shirt. A voucher is included in the loot bag, which can be exchanged at the Anime Houston merchandise booth in the Exhibit Hall for a t-shirt in your desired size.*
- 20% off Anime Houston merchandise from the official merch booth during the convention. VIP Badge must be presented at the time of purchase; discount cannot be applied retroactively to completed transactions. Discount applies to Anime Houston merchandise only, and is not valid at hotel outlets, vendors, or artists.
- VIP Autograph Lines**
VIP Lounge Hours
*T-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed. Sizes stocked from XS through 5XL, quantities limited. Anime Houston reserves the right to substitute another item or items of equivalent or greater retail value.
**Anime Houston utilizes the “zippering” method to ensure VIP and general attendee autograph lines both keep moving. One attendee from the VIP line is called to the autograph table, followed by one from the general attendee line, and so forth. This is not a “line cutting” benefit, but as VIP tickets are limited to 250 maximum, should generally provide shorter lines for VIP ticket holders.